Paris ESLSCA Business School offers several diplomas that are suitable for students from different educational and professional backgrounds. The Postgraduate Diplomas aim at enabling qualified candidates to acquire a solid base in the fundamentals of business administration disciplines.
- The Diploma can be completed in three academic semesters. It should be noted, however, that the time to complete the program is one year.
- Credits earned will be transferred to Paris ESLSCA MBA Program.
This Postgraduate Diploma provides a rigorous, empirical approach to modern topics in investment management such as asset allocation, investment instruments, capital markets and global investments.The students learn the act of planning, acquiring, and directing the flow of funds through an organisation.
ESLSCA Business School provides students with extensive knowledge and skills to be able to use confidently in their work environment. Our program enables students to gain profound knowledge in different employment areas, enabling them to be more aware of the overall insights of their job.
Main Post Graduate Diplomas objectives:
-Implant the competency to select and apply theories to a different ranges of industries
-Add value to candidates current role in their workplace
-Open opportunities for graduates to shift careers in confidence
-Enhance the exercise of business thinking and problem solving
-Develop competent executives in managing modern business establishments
-Introduce candidates to diverse international organisational settings and cultures
ACC511.. : Accounting for Managers : (Credit hours: 3)
This course provides the students with a comprehensive introduction to the basic concepts, procedures and techniques of managerial accounting. Students will be able to use the financial information to take different managerial decisions.
-BAN543 : Corporate Finance : (Credit hours: 3)
FIN644 : Credit Retail Risk Analysis : (Credit hours: 3)
-FIN642 : Investment & Portfolio Management : (Credit hours: 3)
The course provides a rigorous, empirical approach to modern topics in Investment Management such as Asset Allocation, Investment Instruments, Capital Markets and Global Investments.
The course aims to provide participants with the theoretical as well as practical knowledge needed for investment expertise. This course complements the course “Financial Markets and Institutions” to properly equip participants with tools needed to develop a proper investment decision
-FIN641 : Banking Asset & Liability Management : (Credit hours: )
FIN645.. : International Finance : (Credit hours: 3)
This course provides a basic knowledge of international finance and shows how international financial environment affects giant multinationals as well as other firms that involve in international trade and transactions.
It will also cover issues related to international financial markets, and international financial management.
The course is targeted primarily to second-year MBA students who are specializing in Finance by way of the Corporate Financial Management and the Investment Management Majors.
Topics covered include:
· Foreign exchange rate determination
· Foreign currency options and futures
· Sources of global equity and debt
· Multinational capital budgeting
· Foreign direct investment
-FIN652 : Behavioral Finance : (Credit hours: 3)
-FIN653 : Derivatives Market : (Credit hours: )
The Admission Committee welcomes applications from individuals who possess a solid record of academic and professional achievements and can demonstrate their ability and potential to conduct high-quality academic work.
ESLSCA Business School assesses and evaluates each Diploma candidate on the basis of the following criteria:
- Academic Requirements: A minimum of an undergraduate degree, a bachelor or the equivalent, from a recognised institution of higher education and a solid record of academic achievements on a consistent basis. We welcome applicants with diverse academic backgrounds.
- Evidence of managerial and professional experience: The goal of the Admission Committee is to admit students who possess well-defined career goals and a high potential for success at work. We glean applicants' essays, letters of evaluation, and résumé (C.V.)
- Personal qualities: The Admissions Committee looks for applicants who are mature, honest, intellectually curious, flexible, and personable. Evidence of applicants' personal qualities will be found in application essays, letters of evaluation and the résumé.
- Fluency in written and spoken English: The Admission Committee evaluates the English level during the personal interview and matches it according to the program applied to. Moreover, the candidates are required to submit any internationally-recognised English proficiency exams.
Admission and Registration Steps:
Bring the following documents to the admission offices in Mohandessein, Heliopolis:
A. ID and Passport Copy
B. 5 Personal Photos
C. Original Birth Certificate (Computerized)
D. Original Graduation Certificate or Original Transcript (English or Arabic)
E. Updated Resume
F. TOEFL (Paper) with minimum score 500 or TOEFL IBT with minimum score between 59-60 or TOEFL Computer with minimum score 173 or British Council’s IELTS with minimum score 5 or ESLSCA Admission Test (EAT)
G. According to the new regulation of the Egyptian Supreme Council of Universities (ESCU), students of Nongovernmental Universities must bring an Equivalency Decision in which their certificate is equal to those of the governmental; from either their nongovernmental university or the ESCU.
H. You must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 at the end of Diploma to continue MBA program.
- An appropriate performance is a must during a personal interview to finalize your admission process.
- After collecting your acceptance from the interview committee, you can start registration in the student affairs department (Mohandeseen and Heliopolis Campuses)
Post Admission and Acceptance Steps:
Once you receive your acceptance letter you are required to register for your first semester upon registration you will choose your attendance schedule and location1
8 courses 12 months 3 semesters 4 months each
- 1st Semester: 2 Courses
- 2nd Semester: 3 Courses
- 3rd Semester: 3 Courses
Attendance will be one weekend and one week day
Attendance in week days will be from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM